Refurbished DELL All-in-One OptiPlex 7440 23.8" FHD AIO Computer
Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Quad Processor 8M Cache, up to 4.00 GHz
8 GB DDR4 RAM
256 GB SSD
23.8" Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 resolution
Intel HD Graphics 530
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
USB Keyboard and Mouse
One Year Hardware Warranty
Available with Windows 10 Pro: for a fluid and versatile PC experience
Powerful performance in a single, simple package
- Powerful processors: The OptiPlex 24 All-in-One PCs of the 7000 series have 6th generation Intel® Core ™ processors (up to i7) with optional Intel® vPro ™ technology.
- Mass and working memory: The system supports two 2.5-inch hard drives with up to 2 TB and up to 16 GB working memory with the latest DDR4 memory technology for more performance.
- Energy efficiency: The power supply options include power supplies with 80 PLUS Platinum certification (up to 92% efficiency) and 80 PLUS Bronze certification (85% efficiency).
- The easiest-to-manage all-in-one PC in the world: Your IT staff can edit BIOS settings and configure systems, while benefiting from the high degree of flexibility that is required for the IT infrastructures of organizations.
- Optimal control: The free tools of the Dell Client Command Suite enable flexible and automated BIOS or system configurations for your desktop PCs.
- Not on site? No problem: With optional Intel® vPro ™ technology and unique features from Dell for out-of-band BIOS management, you can manage your desktop PCs remotely.
- Optimal factory performance: Dell Command | The update is installed at the factory so that updates are provided automatically.
- For organizations of all sizes: Dell KACE systems management solutions enable you to meet demanding IT management needs.
Optimal security, without complicated user settings
The world's safest desktop PCs are optimally equipped with Dell data protection hardware and software as well as optional additional functions to ensure high security.
- Centralized remote management: With Dell Data Protection | Encryption can easily comply with compliance requirements right from the start and data can be protected on all devices.
- Authentication options: FIPS 201 certified smart card readers, fingerprint readers or contactless smart card readers ensure that only authorized users have access to your data.
- Secure credential storage: A FIPS 140-2 certified TPM and Dell ControlVault provide additional levels of security for your hardware by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop sophisticated malware: Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace starts applications in a virtualized container and can restore a secure environment in just 20 seconds.
- Security from a single console: Dell Data Protection | Endpoint Security Suite offers functions for authentication and access management, comprehensive threat protection and encryption and also scores with central administration.
Compact design, large display
The OptiPlex 24 all-in-one desktop PC of the 7000 series (7440) increases the productivity in your company. With a 23.8 "screen (60.5 cm) with Full HD or optional 4K Ultra HD resolution, you benefit from excellent image quality. The practically cable-free design and the ergonomic stand options (illustration with optional articulated stand, available separately) enable this Easy integration into any work environment and ensure that you can make the most of your work area.This all-in-one desktop PC is also ideal for kiosks, reception areas, laboratories or call centers - wherever an optimized system with touch Function is required.
Please note that stock images are used.
Assigning the correct condition to each product is the first step toward providing a great customer experience. All units regardless of the condition are Fully Tested and 100% Functional. Any exceptions to any condition description will be mentioned on the product detail page.
Minimal to no-wear. A pre-owned product that was inspected and tested to work and look like new. The product has minimal to no signs of wear, no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 14 inches away, and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic.
Signs of normal usage. Product will show Wear from previous use, but it remains in good condition and functions properly. Units might have scratches, dents, bents, cracks as well as minor screen imperfections.
Signs of heavy usage but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include moderate to major aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, worn corners, screen spots or other imperfections. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. More specifics might be noted in description.
ATTENTION: If you purchased a Coretek product from an authorized distributor and not from the Coretek Online Shop, your purchase is subject to the particular warranty that accompanies the product. That warranty may differ from the warranty posted on this Site. If you purchased a Coretek product from the Coretek Online Shop, the following warranties and policies apply.
I. Money-back Guarantee PolicyReturnsShould you not be completely satisfied with your online store purchase, you may return your purchase within 30 days from your invoice date.Please note that in both instances, shipping costs are not refunded. To return your Coretek product, send an email to email@example.com (including your order number). Coretek will email you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. To receive a refund, the product must be returned to the Coretek warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RMA) Number. A 10% open box fee will be assessed on any opened package. In addition a restocking fee of 10% will be applied if the product is being retuned without valid reason as stated below.It is your responsibility to ship your return prepaid and insured for the full purchase price by a carrier that offers package tracking, such as United States Postal Service registered mail, United Parcel Service (UPS), or Federal Express.The Money-back Guarantee is also contingent upon the products being returned 100% complete and in like-new condition. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manual and documentation that was shipped with the product. Coretek may reject the return, or deduct costs associated with: missing parts, non-original packaging, abuse, misuse of the product or user negligence.ExchangesIf you purchased the wrong product and would like to exchange it for another Coretek product, the same regulations as under “Returns” apply, except that we will only charge a 5% open box fee on any opened package. Price differences between the exchanged products will be assessed during the exchange and debited or credited accordingly.II. Dead On Arrival (DOA) ProductA Coretek hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of hardware failure, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 calendar days of the invoice date.If the product is deemed DOA by Coretek Technical Support within 10 calendar days of the invoice date, you are eligible to receive a replacement unit. If the product is deemed not DOA by Coretek Technical Support or if the product is deemed DOA more than 10 calendar days after the invoice date. Coretek’s limited product warranty will apply (see section below on Defective Items Limited Warranty).Shipping will be arranged at Coretek’s expense for all products determined by the Coretek Technical Support Team to be DOA. Coretek reserves the right to test returned DOA product. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, Coretek may impose a $100 handling fee.III. Defective Items Limited WarrantyCoretek offers a 365 Day Hardware warranty on new and refurbished products purchased online. The warranties are in effect from the invoice date. Software of any kind delivered with or as part of a Coretek product is expressly provided “as is” unless specifically provided by a license accompanying the software. If any Coretek product subject to this Limited Warranty fails during this time for reasons that are covered by our Limited Warranty, Coretek, at its option, will:
If such product is defective, transportation charges for the return of the product to buyer within the USA will be paid by Coretek. For all other locations, the warranty excludes all costs of shipping, customs clearance and other related charges. Coretek will have a reasonable time to replace or make repairs to the product. In no event will Coretek be liable for any other costs associated with the replacement or repair of the product, including labor, installation or other costs incurred by buyer.To request warranty service from Coretek, contact email@example.com during the coverage period or call us at 704-782-2221 (9am to 5pm EST), excluding holidays. Please provide: (1) your name, address, and telephone numbers; (2) model name and order number of the product; (3) an explanation of the problem.A replacement product or part assume the remaining warranty of the original.Coretek does not sell warranty extensions or accept old hardware products in exchange for new hardware products at reduced prices.THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY EXIST UNDER STATE LAW, APPLY ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE CORETEK PRODUCT.Warranty Limitations and ExclusionsThese warranties replace all other warranties, expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Coretek makes no expressed warranties beyond those stated here. Coretek disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so this limitation may not apply. All expressed and implied warranties are limited in duration to the limited warranty period. No warranties apply after that period. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.Limitations of Liability Coretek’s responsibility under this, or any other warranty, implied or expressed, is limited to repair, replacement or refund, as set forth above. These remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies for any breach of warranty. Coretek is not responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty under another legal theory including, but not limited to, lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage to or replacement of equipment and property, and any costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with a system containing this Coretek product. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.Dispute ResolutionThis limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Any and all disputes arising under or related to this limited warranty shall be adjudicated in the United States. The forum shall be Concord, North Carolina, USA, and the applicable law shall be that of the state of North Carolina, USA.
- REPAIR the defect by means of hardware and/or software, using new or refurbished replacement parts; OR
- REPLACE the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is the functional equivalent to the original product; OR
- REFUND the replacement value of the product.
Your use of Coretek software is on the terms of the license in effect for the software at the time of purchase. You will be asked to agree to the terms of the applicable license at the time that you install the software. Please be aware, however, that your purchase is subject to the particular license that accompanies the software and you must agree to the terms and conditions of that license when you install the software. That license may differ from the licenses you can review here. Be certain to read the applicable license carefully before you install the software. You may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer.