All our products are covered by a One Year Warranty on parts and labor!
We Stand by our Product - We offer a One Year Warranty on Parts and Labor on All Items sold on our e-shop!
Standard Return Policy:
Return for refund within: 30 days
Return for replacement within: 365 days
Restocking Fee: 10.00%
If we shipped and sold your an item, you can return those items to us within (365) days of the ship date. This policy does not apply if a different return policy is stated on the item's listing information.
Please note if returning and item to us:
• Data transfer and/or recovery are not covered under warranty.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our warranties do NOT cover:
• Diagnostic and/or repair fees by a third-party.
• Software issues: including missing or altered user data. The customer is responsible for backing up their data prior to sending product for service.
• Buyer negligence i.e. liquid damage, accidental damage, power surges.
The warranty does not apply if:
• Damage is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or peripherals
• Damage is caused by service performed by anyone not approved by Coretek Enterprises LLC
• Any sticker or serial number has been removed or defaced.
We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.
To return an item to us, you will need the following:
• A return merchandise approval from us;
• All accessories, manuals, and materials provided with the original item
If your item qualifies for a free, pre-paid shipping label, then the label and return instructions will be sent to you via email. Please print your free pre-paid shipping label as soon as possible. Once you print it out, then please tape it to the box and bring it to the carrier listed on your label. The typical carrier we use for returns is UPS, As long as you give it to the carrier assigned to that RMA your item will be returned to us with no questions asked.
If you did not qualify for a prepaid shipping label, then you may use any carrier you like to return the item to us. Please write the returns center address on the outside of the shipping box, along with your order or invoice number. Additionally, please send us the appropriate tracking information so we are able to verify that the item has been delivered to our returns center.
In either case, your return does not have to be back in our warehouse within 30 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipping carrier within 30 days. Once given to the carrier, the carrier has up to 14 days to return the item to us. We encourage you to get tracking and insurance so you can assure your return is received and processed without issue.
If we determine that you are ineligible for an RMA, then please contact the manufacturer to see if they may assist you under the terms of their warranty.