- One Year Warranty
- Dual Graphics/Force Touch
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i7 (Crystalwell)
- 16GB RAM
- 512GB Flash Storage
- 15.4" LED-Backlit IPS Retina
- 2880 x 1800 res
- Thunderbolt 2
- USB 3.0
- Force Touch Trackpad
- MacOS X 10.13
Identifiers: Retina Mid-2015 15" - MJLT2LL/A - MacBookPro 11,5 - A1398 - 2910
Introduction Date: May 19, 2015 Discontinued Date: October 27, 2016
In Excellent Working Condition, Fully Tested and 100% Functional
A spectacular display is just the beginning. A groundbreaking Retina display. A new force-sensing trackpad. All-flash architecture. Powerful quad-core processor. Together, these features take the notebook to a new level of performance. And they will do the same for you in everything you create.
- Force Touch Trackpad
- The Force Touch trackpad takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality right to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro - allowing you not just to see what's happening on the screen, but to feel it. With Multi-Touch in OS X, you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content, and get the most out of your desktop space.
- Retina Display
- The 15.4" display of this MacBook Pro features over 5 million pixels. The pixel density is so high your eyes won't be able to discern individual pixels. Now with a 2880 x 1800 native resolution, you can see more of your high-resolution images onscreen with pixel-for-pixel accuracy. The Retina display also reduces glare while maintaining incredible color and quality. In fact, it has a 29 percent higher contrast ratio than a standard MacBook Pro display. IPS technology gives you a wide, 178-degree view of everything on the screen, so you'll see the difference at practically any angle.
- Quad-Core 4th-Gen Crystalwell Intel Core i7 Performance
- The 4th-gen Crystalwell Intel Core i7 processor with a state-of-the-art 22-nanometer single-die microarchitecture in this MacBook Pro provides fast quad-core performance. Intel Hyper-Threading technology allows two threads to run simultaneously on each core. The quad cores can run at a stock speed of 2.5 GHz. The processor can be overclocked up to 3.7 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a 6MB L3 cache and 16GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM memory, this MacBook Pro can run professional applications like Aperture and Final Cut Pro with ease.
- AMD Radeon R9 M370X Graphics (2GB GDDR5)
- The MacBook Pro with Retina Display features Iris Pro Graphics with 128MB of embedded memory, which accelerates demanding graphics tasks by acting as an ultrafast cache. For even more graphical performance, this MacBook Pro with Retina Display combines the power of Iris Pro Graphics with the AMD Radeon R9 M370X. Thanks to 2GB of GDDR5 memory, you'll get high performance when playing high-resolution games, editing video in Final Cut Pro X, or rendering images in pro graphics applications.
- All Flash Storage
- This MacBook Pro feels incredibly fluid and responsive. It's all thanks to its PCIe-based flash storage, which gives you up to 60 percent faster read and write performance than its predecessor. When you use apps like Final Cut Pro or Aperture, you can perform even the most demanding tasks right from your internal storage. And since this MacBook Pro comes with 512GB of flash storage, you can keep all your important files with you, including large video and photo libraries. Flash doesn't have any moving parts, which makes it reliable and quiet. And flash storage is extremely energy efficient, which means your MacBook Pro also has the ability to stay in standby mode for up to a month without having to be plugged in.
- Long-Lasting Battery
- The built-in lithium polymer battery provides up to 9 hours on a single charge (battery life may vary upon use) and gives you up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles as well as up to 30 days of instant-on standby time. That means you can put your MacBook Pro to sleep, and it'll come back on instantly - after a day, a week, or even a month. With Power Nap, your MacBook Pro can continue to receive email and calendar invitations while it's asleep. And when it's connected to a power source, it can download software updates and make backups with Time Machine. So the next time you open your notebook, your MacBook Pro is updated and ready to go.
- Thunderbolt 2
- The MacBook Pro features the next-gen Thunderbolt 2. It delivers twice the throughput, providing up to 20 Gbps of bandwidth to each external device. So you're more than ready for the next generation of high-performance peripherals and displays. You can connect massive amounts of storage and add a PCI expansion chassis. And since each Thunderbolt 2 port allows you to daisy-chain up to six peripherals, you can go all out by plugging in up to 12 external devices via Thunderbolt alone.
- HDMI, USB 3.0, SDXC
- The MacBook Pro with Retina Display also has dual USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port and an SDXC card slot, so you can build an entire professional studio with the MacBook Pro as its centerpiece.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- With an emphasis on mobile, the MacBook Pro with Retina Display is equipped with 802.11ac Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. With AirPlay and Apple TV, you can wirelessly play video, show off photos, and enjoy music from your MacBook Pro on your widescreen TV. And when your MacBook Pro connects to an 802.11ac Wi-Fi base station, such as AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule, your wireless performance is up to three times faster.
- Audio and Visual
- For something so thin and light, the built-in speakers have a surprisingly wide dynamic range, an optimal balance and a crisp, expressive quality. Dual built-in microphones are great for when you want to be heard. If you're making a FaceTime call, for example, the mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice instead of the noise around you.
- Multi-Touch Trackpad and Backlit Keyboard
- In Mac OS X, Multi-Touch is an essential part of how you interact with your Mac. Using realistic, intuitive gestures, you can switch between apps, navigate your content and get the most out of your desktop space. The MacBook Pro features a Multi-Touch trackpad with a large, all-glass button surface. So you can tap, pinch, swipe and click away comfortably. Thin and light, this notebook is designed to go anywhere, including places with less-than-stellar lighting. A built-in sensor detects changes in ambient light and adjusts the keyboard brightness automatically.
The MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.5 15-Inch (Dual Graphics/Force Touch - Mid-2015 Retina Display) features
- a 22 nm "Haswell/Crystalwell" 2.5 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (4870HQ), with
- four independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip,
- a 6 MB shared level 3 cache,
- 16 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which cannot be upgraded later),
- 512 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and
- dual graphics processors --
- an AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and
- an integrated Intel Iris 5200 Pro graphics processor with 128 MB of "Crystalwell" embedded DRAM (and shared system memory).
It also has
- an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam and
- a high-resolution LED-backlit 15.4" widescreen
- 2880x1800 (220 ppi) "Retina" display in
- a case that weighs just less than 4.5 pounds (2.04 kg).
It does not have an internal optical drive.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi,
- Bluetooth 4.0,
- two USB 3.0 ports,
- two "Thunderbolt 2" ports,
- an HDMI port,
- an audio in/out port, and
- an SDXC card slot.
In addition, this model has
- a backlit keyboard,
- a new advanced "Force Touch" trackpad,
- a "MagSafe 2" power adapter, and
- an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 9 hours of battery life.
Compared to its predecessor, this model is similar, but it has a faster graphics processor, faster flash storage, a higher capacity battery, and a more advanced "Force Touch" trackpad. It has some different identifiers, too.