REFURBISHED Apple iMac 27" A1312 MC511LL/A Mid 2010
Intel Core i5 Processor 2.8GHz
8GB SDRAM RAM
1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
27-Inch Screen, ATI Radeon HD 5750
Mac OS X 10.13
Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440
USB Wired Keyboard & Mouse
The iMac is the ultimate all-in-one computer. Its Intel Core i5 processor feature an advanced architecture and set new benchmarks for iMac performance. And fast discrete graphics processors now come standard in every iMac. The 27-inch widescreen displays is perfect for HD video.
The iMac's display offers a 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution (for native 1080p high-definition viewing), and it uses IPS technology to deliver consistent color across an ultra wide 178 degree viewing angle. This 27-inch model (MC511LL/A) offers improved graphics with ATI Radeon HD 5750 discrete graphics featuring 1 GB of GDDR3 memory, a 1 TB hard drive, and 8 GB of installed RAM. Other features include integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, an SD card slot, and a total of four USB 2.0 ports.
Bright, Colorful Display
This 27-inch, all-in-one Apple iMac features an edge-to-edge glass display that utilizes LED backlighting for improved brightness and energy efficiency as well as In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, which delivers consistent color across a wide 178-degree viewing angle.
With the iSight camera placed above the display in the iMac's thin aluminum and glass design, you'll be able to video chat with up to three of your friends simultaneously as well as use the included Photo Booth software to create photos with fun effects for your favorite social networking sites.
Intel Core i5 Processing Power
The first level in Intel's processor family, the dual-core Core i5 provides a fast, responsive computing experience for your everyday tasks as well as image management in iPhoto, video editing in iMovie, and enjoying your entire music and HD video collection in iTunes.
With Intel's Turbo Boost technology, the Core i5 automatically speeds up your processor when it needs extra performance--making it a great match to processor-intensive applications. And Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology enables each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time, delivering the performance you need for smart multitasking.
- 27-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with IPS technology, a 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 375 cd/m2 brightness rating, and 178-degree viewing angle (horizontal and vertical). Supports input from external DisplayPort sources (adapters sold separately) and is wall-mountable with optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit.
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core processor (8 MB shared L3 cache).
- 1 TB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 RPM)
- 8 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 16 GB)
- ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics processor (with 1 GB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) with enhanced performance for graphics-intensive applications such as games and video editors.
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Side-loading SDXC card slot
- Four USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output
- Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers along with built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 8.15 x 20.4 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 30.5 pounds
- Included Apple Keyboard and Mouse
||2560 x 1440
|Max Screen Resolution
||2560 x 1440 pixels
||2.8 GHz Intel Core i5
||8 GB DDR3
||1 TB Serial ATA
||ATI Radeon HD 5750
||Radeon HD 5750
|Graphics Card Ram Size
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports
|Item model number
||Mac OS X
|Item Dimensions L x W x H
||24.90 x 10 x 30.40 inches
|Computer Memory Type
|Hard Drive Interface
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed
|Optical Drive Type
|Audio-out Ports (#)
Maximum MacOS Supported: X 10.13
*This system fully supports the last version of OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion," OS X 10.9 "Mavericks," and OS X 10.10 "Yosemite" except for Power Nap and AirPlay Mirroring functionality (which also requires an Apple TV 2nd Gen or later). It also supports the last version of OS X 10.11 "El Capitan" -- including Mac-to-Mac AirDrop capability -- but no other advanced features are supported like Metal graphics acceleration. It is capable of running macOS Sierra (10.12) as well, although it does not support the Universal Clipboard, Auto Unlock, or Apple Pay features. Finally, this model is capable of running macOS High Sierra (10.13), and it supports HEVC (High-Efficiency Video Coding), but it does not support hardware accelerated HEVC. It is not compatible with macOS Mojave (10.14) or later versions of the operating system.
Please note that stock images are used.